Skinbae eyelashes instantly open and enhance your eyes. Fine mink fibers range in length in a unique criss-cross pattern to mimic the appearance of natural hair. Our eyelashes are just perfect for your everyday makeup.
- 100% hand made in every step
- High quality and Beautiful Style
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Can be used multiple times if removed properly
PICK YOUR STYLES
1. CHERISH - Our lowest-volume lash has spaced-out clusters to subtly enhance and frame your eyes. Cherish lashes creating a very natural (yet beautiful!) look that you'll love wearing to brunch or to the office.
2. AMOR - Our lighter styles, Amor lashes are perfect for regular, daytime wear. The lashes really open up your eyes, but the spiked clusters keep the overall effect very natural.
3. COLD FOX - This is another fairly natural style, but one with a more pronounced and feathery flick at the outer corner. The Cold Fox lashes add subtle glamour and dimension to your eyes, making them perfect for both day and night.
4. CRUSH - with a more natural curl but added volume, the Crush lashes walk the line between ‘casual daytime glam’ and ‘effortless night-out beauty’. They draw just the right amount of attention to your eyes, without overpowering the rest of your makeup.
5. SORBET - Our most intense round lash style, the Crush lashes are packed full of dramatic volume. When you're headed out for a night in town, these lashes will ensure your eyes are as show-stopping as your outfit.
HOW TO APLLY?
Step 1: Prep your silk lashes by gently bending them in a U shape.
Step 2: Hold them to your eye to check the length, and trim them to just short of your eye length so they won’t poke at the corners. Go slow! Snip a bit at a time, from the outer edge only for winged styles and outer/inner edge for mirrored styles, until they’re perfect.
Step 3: Apply mascara to create a supportive base, and eyeliner so you’ve got a clear line to follow. Curl your natural lashes too, so they’ll better match the flirty curve of your lashes.
Step 4: Holding your lashes from the center with a pair of tweezers, position them as close to your natural lash line as possible (above, not below!), and gently press into place.